CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
May/December Kind of Love (LGBTQ romance)
Deadline: December 31, 2018
Payment: 50% net royalties from all channels, to be paid quarterly
Contract: 2 years exclusive, auto-renews
NOTE: This isn’t an anthology; the stories will be released as individual ebooks with unique covers.
We are looking for queer romance and erotic romance stories about lovers whose age gap only enhances their relationship.
Maybe a young man is fed up of shallow players his own age, so he goes for a bit of maturity and is pleasantly surprised. Or an older character jaded by life hooks up with someone younger. Not expecting a connection, they’re pleasantly surprised when the young man or woman asks for a second date. Or a college frat boy finds love with an experienced leather daddy who likes to be in control.
The story can contain any LGBTQ pairing in any subgenre, but the main characters must be involved in a romance (sweet or erotic).
- Stories must be between 12,000 words or longer
- Stories must contain a romance — any heat level, from sweet to erotic
- Romantic pairing must be LGBTQ (including but not limited to gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, asexual, and pansexual)
- Stories may be any subgenre (contemporary, historical, paranormal, etc.)
- Stories must have a HEA or HFN ending
- Adult stories only (no YA)
All stories submitted must adhere to the general guidelines found on our website. We do not consider multiple or simultaneous submissions. Reprints will be considered only if the author holds exclusive rights to republish.
HOW TO SUBMIT:
Please follow our submission guidelines on our site to submit the story. Submissions over 40,000 words must include a chapter-by-chapter synopsis.
We will acknowledge submissions within 1 day and have a response to you within 4 business days.