CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
Jolly Holidays (LGBTQ romance)
Deadline: September 30, 2018
Payment: 50% net royalties from all channels, to be paid quarterly
Contract: 2 years exclusive, auto-renews
NOTE: This isn’t an anthology; the stories will be released as individual ebooks with unique covers.
We are looking for queer romance and erotic romance stories set during winter holidays.
Christmas, of course, but we’re also open to Hanukkah, Yule, Kwanzaa, Boxing Day, New Year’s. You could also do Chinese New Year, Diwali, Valentine’s Day … any holiday set during the winter months. (Thanksgiving isn’t included because we may not be able to schedule a turkey day story this year, but if you have one in mind, let us know and we’ll see if we can work it in).
The story can contain any LGBTQ pairing in any subgenre, but the main characters must be involved in a romance (sweet or erotic).
- Stories must be between 12,000 words or longer
- Stories must contain a romance — any heat level, from sweet to erotic
- Romantic pairing must be LGBTQ (including but not limited to gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, asexual, and pansexual)
- Stories may be any subgenre (contemporary, historical, paranormal, etc.)
- Stories must have a HEA or HFN ending
- Adult stories only (no YA)
All stories submitted must adhere to the general guidelines found on our website. We do not consider multiple or simultaneous submissions. Reprints will be considered only if the author holds exclusive rights to republish.
HOW TO SUBMIT:
Please follow our submission guidelines on our site to submit the story. Submissions over 40,000 words must include a chapter-by-chapter synopsis.
We will acknowledge submissions within 1 day and have a response to you within 4 business days.